- The internship application form should be filled out by the department chair and signed by the head of the internship commission (who is the head of the internship commission can be learned from the faculty secretariat) and the company representative. The application form should be uploaded from the address “MANDATORY INTERNSHIP LINK” below.
- CLICK HERE FOR THE MANDATORY INTERNSHIP LINK
- If the student is going to do a voluntary internship;
- You must fill in the "Non-Compulsory Internship Application Form" at the end of the article, get signatures from the internship commission head (who is the internship commission head can be learned from the faculty secretariat), and the fee specified in the form (it changes according to the number of internship days, information about the fee is Non-Mandatory). It is on the second page of the Internship Application Form.) It must be deposited into the account of MEF University. He/she should upload the application form and the bank receipt indicating that he/she has made the payment from the "VOLUNTARY INTERNSHIP LINK" below.
- All these processes must be completed 5 days before the internship start date.Internship SGK admission notice is sent by HR to the student's MEF University e-mail.At the end of the internship, the student must submit the State Contribution to the Internship Fees Unemployment Fund Contribution Information Form (Annex-4) with the receipt to HR. The required document can be found at the end of the text.In the internship application, a document stating that the internship is compulsory can be requested. This document is obtained from the Faculty Secretariat.For internships abroad, agreements have been signed with the following countries in the context of SSI's short-term branches. For this reason, SSI entries will be made for the students who will do their internship in the following countries, and no action will be taken in terms of HR regarding the students who do their internship in other countries.