Quick Collaborate Tips for Students
You can use the following quick tips for improve your Blackboard Collaborate experience.
- Please use Google Chrome as your browser.
- Always 'Allow' when Blackboard Collaborate asks for permission for camera or microphone.
- Turn off any Ad blocker you may have on your browser/system. Ad blockers may interfere with the functionality of Blackboard Collaborate.
- Please always prefer laptops or desktop computers over cellphones and tablets. Mobile devices and tablets do not have the same capabilities as laptops and desktops.
- Use a Wi-Fi or ethernet connection while using Collaborate. In order to get the most out of you experience, you should stop downloads and other processes that may consume your internet.
- Turn your microphone off while you are on break! :)
- Pay attention to whole Blackboard Collaborate screen.
- Be interactive on classes!
- Turn off your microphone while you are not talking.
- Find a comfortable places that you will not be distracted by other things while you are taking an online class :)