How to Sign-up for Coursera via MEF University Invitation Mail
This article explores the sign-up process using MEF University's Coursera invitation link. Please refer to the related section based on the status of your Coursera account.
If You Don't Have a Coursera Account;
- Please kindly open the e-mail that has been sent from MEF University about your invitation to Coursera and click "Join Now"
- After clicking the "Join Now" button, you will be taken to Coursera's webpage which icnludes information about your invitation. Kindly click "Join for Free" button located at the top of the page.
- In the opening page, please select "I'm a new Coursera user" if you don't have a Coursera account
- The page will ask you to create a password. Create your password and click "Continue"
- If you have successfully completed the previous steps, you will be taken to the MEF University Coursera main page. You can now enroll to new courses.
If You Already Have a Coursera Account With Your MEF University E-Mail;
- If you have received an invitation from MEF University + Coursera; go to Coursera.org and click "Login". Use your existing Coursera credentials for logging in.
- In the opening page, you will see a pop-up saying that you have been invited to join MEF University on Coursera Learning Program. Please click "Join Program".
- If you have successfully completed the previous steps, you can now enroll to the new courses on Coursera.