Download Collaborate Recordings and Upload to Google Drive
Collaborate Recordings - Downloading
In this article, you will see how you can download Collaborate Recordings from your MEF Blackboard account. Also, how you can upload it to your MEF Google Drive if you would like to, in case of if you do not have enough storage on your PC.
- Go to the MEF Blackboard website.
- Login with your MEF Blackboard account and navigate to the course where you want to download your recordings.
- Click on the Collaborate .
- Click on Menu Icon .
- Click on the Recordings .
- You can see recordings under the Session name / Recording name panel.
- Click on Recording Options (...) .
- You can click on Download  to download your recordings.
Follow the steps below to make uploading to Google Drive easier:
- Go to the Downloads file .
- Create a new file  (Collaborate Recordings Created).
- Transfer all recordings to the new file .
Upload Downloaded Recordings to the Google Drive
- Go to the Google Drive website.
- Login with your MEF account.
- Click on New , Folder upload .
- A new window will open and go to the Downloads file.
- Click your file  (Collaborate Recordings).
- Upload the file .
- You can now see your folder on Google Drive.
2nd Upload Method [for experienced users only]
- Go to Compare Backup and Sync & Google Drive for the desktop website.
- Click on Download Backup & Sync .
- Depending on your OS, you should choose Mac or Windows  computer and click the download button .
- Click on the Go To Drive button .
- To download follow the 5th arrow and download the app .
- On your computer, go to the Downloads file click Download Backup and Sync.
- Read the Terms of Service and click Agree and download.
- After it’s downloaded, open InstallBackupAndSync.dmg (for Mac), Installbackupandsync.exe (for Windows).
- Open Backup and Sync.
- Get Started .
- Sign in with browser  and Login with your MEF account. After that Allow access .
- Choose Folder .
- Go to Downloads file  and Choose Blackboard Recordings File  and Open .
- Make sure your file is selected. And click Next .
- Uncheck the box to sync only the specific folder .
- Your file will then be in your ComputerName in Google Drive [15, 16].