How to Submit a Turnitin Assignment
This article guides you through the steps of submitting a Turnitin Assignment via Blackboard for your course. Before proceeding, please make sure that you are file extension is one of the listed below
Microsoft Word® (.doc/.docx)
OpenOffice Text (.odt)
Hangul Word Processor file (.hwp)
Rich text format (.rtf)
Plain text (.txt)
Google Docs via Google Drive™
Microsoft PowerPoint® (.pptx, .ppt, .ppsx, and .pps)
Microsoft Excel® (.xls and .xlsx)
- Password protected files
- Microsoft® Works (.wps) files
- Microsoft Word 2007 macros-enabled .docm files
- .odt files created from Google Docs
- Apple Pages
- .ods files
- Go to your course and click the assignment that you want to upload your project to.
- After a short waiting screen, you will be taken to Turnitin's assignment submission page. To submit an assignment; please click "Upload Submission". This action will open a new tab on your web browser.
- In the opening tab, you will see different options for submitting an assignment. Please choose whatever applies to you and select your files to upload. Then click to "Upload and Review"
- In the opening window, You will have a chance to review your submission. If you wish to submit your assignment, click "Submit to Turnitin". This action will take you the the Turnitin Assignment Dashboard.
- You now succesfully uploaded your submission via Turnitin. You may see you similarity report, download or resubmit your assignment. Please be remainded that these options depends at your instructors discretion.