Sharing Vimeo Link
Video link: https://screencast.com/t/tIsV9gXXo
We assume that you have your MEF Vimeo (or any video from google drive, youtube etc...) link. It should have the following form:
<iframe src=" " width="640" height="400" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Go to your Blackboard Course.
- Go to Course Content from the left menu and proceed to the folder you want to place the video if applicable.
- Click on Build content → Item
- Enter a Name for your video:
Text section click to
then, click to
- Paste your Vimeo (or any other video platform) link to opening windows and press Update
- Then, press Submit on the right bottom.
Finally you should see your video: