Exporting Grade Center to Excel
Video link: https://screencast.com/t/OSFStDZt
Export Grade Center to Excel
- Go to the Grade Center
- Click the " Work Offline" button at the top right of the page and choose " Download" (see image, below)
- On the " Download Grades" Screen, select the following options
- Select Data to Download: Full Grade Center
- Delimiter type: choose Tab
- Include Hidden Information: Yes
- Click Submit
- After submitting, click " Download" to save the file to your computer as a backup of your grade center. The file can be uploaded back to Blackboard, if needed, or it can be opened in Microsoft Excel.
NOTE: Click “ yes” if you see a security warning asking you if you still want to open the file.