Course Copy (Under 2 Minutes)
- From your Blackboard course list find and go to your old course you want to copy.
- From the opening course page go to the bottom of the menu on the left and click on Packages and Utilities
- From the opening menu click Course Copy
- From the opening course copy window choose " Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course" and then click to browse and choose your new course from the list.
- After you choose the new course and submit it, press " Select all " to copy all the contents. (We advise you to deselect Announcements. The old course announcements should not be seen by the new students. Also if you used " Discussion Board " change the selection to " Include only the forums, with no starter posts" . For any other part of the course that you do not want to copy, please delect it.
- Finally you can click to submit .
Sometimes the copying process can take up to 1-2 minutes. Check again your new course after a while.