Upload a Syllabus
- Once you have entered your course page, click on the syllabus from the bar on the left (Make sure it is in edit mode.)
- Click Build content and select syllabus.
- On the page that opens, type a name for syllabus and click Use existing file. Then click Browse My Computer.
- From the window that opens, locate and select the file you want to upload. Then click Open. Once you see your file in the Attached file section, Submit.
- On the next page, you can type a comment and adjust the display settings. Select yes for Permit users to view this content and Submit.